4/13/2011

counting my blessings (#41-50)

picture found here.
41. Jeremiah 29:11.
42. Would dare you, would you dare, to believe, that you still have a reason to sing? Cause the pain you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming. Josh Wilson - Before the Morning.
43. Sitting on the front porch.
44. Walking the neighborhood with my husband and our two dogs.
45. I hear you say you're alone. I hear you saying that you'll never make it. I've got to tell you you're wrong 'cause I have been down this path you're taking. You never know what faith is 'till you don't understand. Sometimes it takes the silence to finally hear His plan. Building 429 - Listen to the Sound
46. Taking two days off work.
47. Sleeping in until 9am.
48. Quiet time in the mornings.
49. Wrestling instead of struggling.
50. Birds chirping.

2 comments:

  1. I love the quotes so much. I sent the first one to my sister-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of a song that goes perfect with those lyrics and what you've been writing about lately: "Blue Skies" by Noah and the Whale.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...