1/04/2013

friday's letters / dear friday (link up)

Dear Friday.
You are the first Friday of 2013. And I am so thankful to finally see you. It’s been an interesting, and rather rough, week, but I am hopeful for you to the start of the weekend. Here’s to hoping for a quick day at work and then a good night’s sleep. I have lots of items to mark off my To-Do List this weekend.

Dear MRI.
We will meet on Monday afternoon. I’m a bit terrified. Not of the machine or the process but of the results. I’ll find out what you show on Thursday afternoon. No matter what, I will remember that God is in control. He is bigger than anything (including injuries) and will walk me through everything.
 

Dear Weight Watchers.
Thank you for accepting me with open arms even though it took me so long to join. I lost two pounds on your PointsPlus system over the past week, and I am looking forward to losing even more in the coming weeks. I know you are the help I need. I am going to give you all I have. Also I love that fresh veggies and fruits have 0 points. That makes me want to eat more of the good stuff! I am currently loving blackberries, raspberries, apple slices, oranges, spinach and brussels sprouts.

Dear Bill Cosby.
I found a quote of yours on pinterest and posted it to my facebook page. It says “Decide you want it more than you are afraid of it.” Thank you. I needed those words. I often let fear be the controlling factor over what I want; I always have. But along with having more faith this year, I promise to not let fear control me.

Dear Readers.
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart for all the support. I absolutely love blogging, and I’m so glad to be committing more time to it. I am excited for 2013 and growing my blog. I love sharing my heart and my life with you all. And I love reading every single comment you all leave. I hope that 2013 brings you all the things you need (I say need because sometimes the things we want are not the things we need).

Dear Weight Loss.
This time, you are mine. I’ve got quite a bit left to lose, but I promise it will happen. There’s no escaping me now. This body is ready to be rid of all the excess weight and problems.
 
Today I am linking up with Ashley from The Sweet Season for Dear Friday. I hope everyone has a blessed day and enjoys their first Friday of 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Two pounds in a week is AWESOME!! Way to go!!

    Tracking really does make a difference for me. I've tried to just kind of mentally track, but it doesn't work. I need to actually write out what I've eaten and see the point total. I've also found that using up most of my weekly points (but none of my activity points) actually brings the most success. Weird, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!! & yes I agree lots to do on the to do list!!! You can do this weight loss!! I am also on that journey to lose 20 lbs in 100 days for our cruise!! :) we can do this!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...