|after mary poppins!|
3. Fancy date nights. We enjoyed an amazing dinner out last weekend followed by a live production of Mary Poppins. My feet were killing me after wearing cute shoes, but it was so worth it.
4. Name Your Own Price on Priceline.com. We got an amazing deal on a swanky hotel in downtown Oklahoma City for Saturday night, and we plan on enjoying the night away! I'm so excited for a mini-getaway. It will be our last one before closing on our house. We'll go out to dinner, watch the OKC Barons, and maybe have a few drinks. And also sleep in a bed without two dogs. Sunday morning we can enjoy a delicious breakfast out and then return to real life.
5. Emails, comments, facebook messages, etc. It means so much to me to get comments on posts I've written and emails from readers. Over the past week, I have been blown away by the number of people who have contacted me. It's reminded me of why I currently blog and why I continue to want to blog. It's also helped to inspire me to keep moving forward with weight loss and writing. I needed that extra inspiration and push.
|my first homemad mesh ribbon wreath|
7. My in-laws. They have been incredibly gracious and loving with allowing us to live in their house. My father-in-law scraped ice off my car earlier this week, and it melts my heart to hear them talk to our dogs. It is obvious just how much they love them.. almost as much as we do though I think our dogs are becoming more partial to them. It might have to do with all the extra treats they get! I'm also excited that my sister-in-law shares me love of country music, Taylor Swift, and Twilight.
8. The weather. It's been chilly and sometimes freezing in the mornings, but this week, the sky has been clear at the end of the day and the temperatures have been sticking around in the 60s which is wonderful for fall. It also is great weather to build a house - which is exactly what we need and want!
9. And finally... I didn't gain any weight last week. Very thankful for that and very determined to lose weight over the next week!