2/17/2013

lovely lines (week 2)






"When God gives a dream or a vision or a purpose, He will complete it." via All My Love for All My Days

"Bless the merciful as they carry our own burdens with us, and we cannot know how low they are bowed with the grief of the whole world groaning for justice and peace. Bless the ones who serve without fanfare or book deals or conference attention." via Sarah Bessey

"I think I spend more time worrying about things that never happen than I do realizing things mostly turn out okay." via Storyline Blog by Donald Miller

"We were made to live faith within the Church. It's the only way we'll be strong enough to also live our faith outside the Church." via Heirs with Christ


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here are the details:

    http://committingtofit.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...